If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, June 5, 2020

Monthly Recap: May 2020


May!

It's already June? Oof. Where did the time go? It's like the weeks are blurring into one big chunk of time that it has been escaping me. With the way things have been going I could have sworn that I had barely gotten any reading done, but that's not the case for some strange reason. It felt like I did no reading this month but it turns out I got 8 books read! For someone on the verge of a slump that is a fantastic number and I definitely deserve a pat on the back and a cookie ♡ 

Books I Read & Listened
To In May

| Audio Book | eBookAudio Book |
  • Compound 26 By Krista Street - I have the WORST timing. I don't think I thought through reading this book. Reading a book about a pandemic while living through one in real life was not a good idea. (My Review Is Live Here)
  • Fae King's Hunger By Layla Harper - I don't know what it is about this series but I just really love everything about these books! The writing style, the pacing, the story are all so good. (My Review Coming Soon!) 
| eBook | Audio Book | Audio Book |
  • Her Dragon Protector By Roxie RayThis started out as an average story in the paranormal romance genre. The writing was good but the pacing was on the slow side. This was definitely more of a slow-burn romance. (My Review Coming Soon!) 
  • Sin & Lightning By K. F. Breene - This was one of the better books in this series! It started off slow but it got very interesting very quickly. (My Review Coming Soon!) 
  • Winter By Audrey Grey - I went into this book expecting an average paranormal romance novel with fae. What I got was so much more than that! I loved how fleshed out the world the author created was.  (My Review Coming Soon!) 
| eBook | eBook |
Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In June

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.

9th

Rage And Ruin |


11th

Alpha Night |


25th

Escape |

Here's What Happened On
This Blog In May

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...