If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Reasons Why I Love PNR

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Reasons Why I Love
Paranormal Romance

1. Just like in most romances, happily ever afters are guaranteed;

2. Reading about all the fantastical creatures in a romance setting is strangely fascinating to me;

3. Authors elaborate on popular and obscure mythologies and creatures. If you want to read about it you'll probably find at least one book featuring that specific creature (a huge thanks to indie publishing and indie authors for that!);

4. As unrealistic and fictional as they are you can still learn a lot from them! Like how to gather all the fabric in the second story room you're in and climb out of the house through the window and not fall to your death. Doesn't that sound like fun or is it just me?;

5. At the end of the day really really deep down, I'm a hopeless romantic (but I like to keep it under wraps so this dies between you and me) and I like the idea of soul mates, a predestined joining of the souls and whatnot. 

What's your favorite genre?
Let me know in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Great list! You're so right - you're as likely to get a happily ever after from a paranormal romance as you are in any other, and I agree that I feel like I see a lot more unusual creatures in paranormal romance and urban fantasy than a lot of other fantasy subgenres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guaranteed happily ever afters are wonderful things. :)

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list. All great reasons for liking paranormal romance. I'm more of a contemporary romance gal myself, but I totally get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been known to read a contemporary romance here and there, but my first choice will always be PNR ♡

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...