If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Monthly Recap: October 2018


October!

This month was more difficult than I was expecting it to be, in more ways than one. I don't know how my favorite month of the year went so wrong and so fast. You can also tell my mind was somewhere else because for the first time since I got out of my year-long reading slump I read only three books. Here's hoping for an amazing November and to get my mind in the holiday spirit!

Books I Read & Listened To In October

  • Witchblade (2017) #8 - The liked how the story is slowly starting to move along quicker and quicker with each passing issue. The main heroine continues to be a bad*ss and doesn't take any crap from anyone. I can't wait to see where this particular storyline goes and how she evolves/deals with the Witchblade. (My review is live here!)
  • Three Mages And A Margarita By Annette Marie  - Annette Marie has done it again! This was a fantastic start to what I can already tell is going to be an amazing series! I love how detail oriented the universe's she creates are. (My review is live here!)
  • Hellhounds By Esther E. Schmidt - I loved the initial concept of this story. The author found a very good way of meshing together paranormal romance with MC romance. (My review coming soon!)
Books I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On In November
* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.

7th

6th

Merciless |


16th

(Audio Book)


Here's What Happened On This Blog In October

I rambled on about the following topics:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:
Awesome Posts I Came Across In October


    What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
    Let me know in the comments below!

    Mikky Sig 2

    2 comments:

    1. Ooh I've never read Witchblade! And Dark arts and a Daiquiri has another awesome cover. I can't wait to jump into that series...

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Witchblade is the first comic/graphic novel that's kept my attention. So take that with a grain of salt. I'm very much still a noob where comics and graphic novels are concerned. Annette Marie has amazingly well designed covers! I'd love to hear what you think about that series :)

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...