If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Creepy Book Covers

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

I don't usually keep track of villains in the novels I read unless
they're VERY memorable (which most aren't).
So I'm switching up this weeks topic to:

Creepy Book Covers 



What's your favorite creepy book cover?
Let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. The Extinction Trials and A Line in the Dark are really scary to me. Black blood and someone watching me from behind a bush is unsettling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the feeling I couldn't put into words when I look at these covers! Anything involving dolls also creeps me the heck out! :)

      Delete
  2. I love a good creepy book cover. :) The Extinction Trials is of course a favorite (I sneak it into a post anywhere I can lol), and Scent of a White Rose and Veiled are pretty awesome too. A Line in the Dark is kinda creepy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Creepy cover's are great to look at sometimes and I can appreciate them just as much as all the other covers, but I do not want one of those facing out on a book shelf near me! They are all so pretty in their own way :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...