If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, January 25, 2019

Book Tag: OMG That Song Book Tag


This tag was originally created by Booktuber Ashley - A Dash Of Ash. Music is the second love of mine so I'm glad I found a tag that mixes books and music! On a side note, each question needs two answers (one book and one song). They may or may not go together. We'll see how it turns out! 

* Beware of strong language and profanity in the songs and its title. Most images are linked to my review of the novel.

My Jam:
A song you have to listen to no matter how many times you’ve heard it and a book that you’ll never get sick of…

The Song: Enchanted By Taylor Swift


The Book: The Night Huntress Series By Jeaniene Frost


Throwback:
a song that reminds you of the cringeiest time in your life and a book you read that you would wouldn’t like if you read it now…

The Song: Potential Breakup Song By Aly & AJ


The Book: Twilight By Stephenie Meyer

Replay:
A recent song that you have on repeat and a recent favorite book…

The Song: Hell Or High Water By Passenger


The Book: Black Out By Dannika Dark


Gets me:
a song that is literally me and a book that is me in book form…

The Song: You Should Know Where I'm Coming From By Banks


The Book: No specific book comes to mind, but any character that's clumsy, makes mistakes, loves sarcasm and has a slight stutter usually reminds me of me ;)

WUT:
A weird song that you liked anyways and a unique book that stuck out to you for some reason…

The Song: F**k Everything By Jon Lajoie


The Book: Brooding YA Hero By Carrie Ann DiRisio


Let’s Go:
Pick your best pump up song and a book that inspires you…

The Song: Beggars By Krewella x Diskord


The Book: The Art Of Not Giving A F*%# By Mark Manson


Chill:
Your best chill or relaxing song and a book you’d curl up with on a rainy day…

The Song: Waves By Dean Lewis (Regular)


The Book: I'm a mood reader so I don't really have a certain type of book I go after for specific seasons or happenings. So realistically it would be any book that I have that I feel like reading at that moment in time :)

Addicting:
A guilty pleasure song and a light, trashy read you can’t help but love…

The Song: I'm not guilty of listening to the songs I listen to because I usually keep my headphone in. I recognize that my taste in music isn't for everyone and people shouldn't have to listen to anyone's music if they don't want to in any situation.

The Book: Neil (Uncompromising #2) By Sybil Bartel


Nostalgia:
A throwback song you look back on fondly and a book you read and loved when you were young…

The Song: Mockingbird By Eminem


The Book: Dear Dumb Diary Series By Jim Benton


What's a song that brings your nostalgia to the surface?
Let's reminisce in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is a fun tag! Love the song Beggars. And Brooding YA Hero looks like it would be a fun read. :)

    That Banks song is awesome too- love her voice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Books and music what's there to not love? Brooding YA Hero was fun! It also has a lot of very inspiration quotes when taken out of context :)

      Banks' voice is beautiful!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...