If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Meant To Read In 2018...

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Books I Meant To Read In 2018...
But Didn’t Get To

* Book covers linked to Goodreads.


What books passed you by in 2018?
Let me know in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by Emma Hart, but I have Being Brooke and have been meaning to get to it. Sorenson and Martinez are authors I have books by and have been wanting to sample as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I ever get to Four Day Fling it'll be my first Emma Hart book. I got to the Sorensen book but I have yet to get to the Martinez one! So many book and not enough time!

      Delete
  2. I really like the cover for The Darkest Star. Hope it's good.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the beginning I was wishy-washy with the cover for The Darkest Star. It's grown on me though. I'm hoping it exceeds all my expectations! *Fingers Crossed*

      Delete
  3. The Darkest Star looks amazing- I've always liked that cover- and Breathing Lies is another awesome one.

    A Sucky Love Story just looks fun- that one made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't love the cover for The Darkest Star from the beginning. It's grown on me throughout the months though. Breathing Lies has an amazing cover! The cover to its sequel is even better! The author posted it on her secret FB group but hasn't unveiled it yet. It's so beautiful! The title to A Sucky Love Story is so cute. The story is wild though :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...