If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Friendships That I Adore In Books

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Friendships That I Adore In Books

* Book titles linked to my review


Eve & Claire's Friendship From The
Morganville Vampires Series By Rachel Caine

I think I like their dynamic so much because I see quite a bit of myself in both girls. I was always the quiet bookworm who did well in school (like Claire), but my fashion sense and humor has evolved into being sarcastic and dark. Something that not everybody understands and is supportive of. They balance each other out and it's nice to see that happen.



Logan's Friendship With His Brothers
(whose names I forget)
Mageri Series By Dannika Dark

The brother's names escape me now (URGH!), but the way they interact throughout the series is so sweet. They will go to the ends of the earth to help each other and protect whoever needs protection for what ever reason.




Lexi & Naya's Friendship From The
Seven Series By Dannika Dark

They are polar opposites that become friends through proximity. Their friendship evolves so well throughout the series. It's great to see that kind of friendship that's become so rare these days.




Lyre & Ash's Friendship From The
Steel & Stone Series By Annette Marie

Ash and Lyre have been through and overcome so much, both separately and together. In this series, we get to see all that trust come into play without fully knowing how they got there. The trust they have in each other is an impossible feat, but still beautiful all that same.



Till Friendship With His Brothers Flint & Quarry From The
On The Ropes Series By Aly Martinez

If you haven't been able to tell I really like family dynamics in novels when done right. I like tight-knit brotherly units that have overcome such low lows. This series is a beautiful example of that.



What friendships do you admire in the books you've read?
Let me know in the comments below!

8 comments:

  1. Great list! I haven't read any of these, but I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I giggled when I saw "whose names I forget". I am always struggling with characters' names. I will highlight them in the ebook, so I can go back and look them up. Anyhow, I love the sound of the relationship Logan shares with his brothers. I adore seeing men show their more sensitive side in books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Character names has become such a problem for me! I also highlight names and character descriptions in ebooks to help with my memory and my review. Books that have men who show human emotion is amazing! :)

      Delete
  3. I've always thought the Morganville Vampires series looked fun! The Sterling brothers and Chase the Dark don't sound bad either! I love a good friendship or sibling relationship in books like this, where they have to stick together thru supernatural stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Morganville Vampires series is great! Though I never finished the series. I adore adventures where friends and family need to stick together through supernatural events :)

      Delete
  4. These are all new to me, but it is awesome that they all have such strong friendships! And family members who are really good friends is extra special- I get jealous hah but it also makes for a great story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally relate when you bring up being jealous of their relationships! I'm not close to my extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.) and when you see/read about big families being so close to each other it's almost like someone is rubbing salt into a wound you never even knew you had in the first place :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...