If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 End Of The Year Book Survey

Hiya My Little Predators!

I just discovered this interesting End Of The Year book survey for the year of 2015. I wish I had known of this in the past few years! Let's finish 2015 and get a head start on 2016 the right way. So I decided to give it a go!

On a different note:
Happy New Year!
May 2016 be as promising as ever.

Hope you guys enjoy!!

***
Hosted By Jamie over at Perpetual Page Turner

Number Of Books You Read: 40
Number of Re-Reads: 0
Genre You Read The Most From: Fantasy/Paranormal


1. Best Book You Read In 2015?

Fighting Silence (On the Ropes, #1) By Aly Martinez

2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?

Dusk (The Dire Wolves Chronicles #2) by Alyssa Rose Ivy

3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read?

Deeper By Robin York

4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)?

I don't really get to "push" books on my friends considering I read books in english on release day with no translation to portuguese in the near future.

5. Best series you started in 2015? Best Sequel of 2015? Best Series Ender of 2015?

On the Ropes Series By Aly Martinez

6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2015?

Aly Martinez

7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?

I stayed in my prefered genre categories this year.

8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?

Fighting Silence (On the Ropes, #1) By Aly Martinez (I read this in one sitting, which consisted of staying up until the sun rose and my mom telling me she was going to break my iPad because I needed to sleep teehee.)

9. Book You Read In 2015 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?

Pack Short Story By Jeaniene Frost because she released a revamped version with 20% more content.

10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2015?

Two Minutes (Seven #6) By Dannika Dark

11. Most memorable character of 2015?

Till Page From (you probably guessed it) Fighting Silence (On the Ropes, #1) By Aly Martinez

12. Most beautifully written book read in 2015?

Embraced (The Eternal Balance #2) By Jus Accardo

13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2015?

Deeper By Robin York

14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2015 to finally read?

Pack Short Story By Jeaniene Frost (It was released in an anthology in 2010!)

15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2015?

This is Mission IMPOSSIBLE to me. Every book I review I mention my favorite quotes for this book at the end of the review. If I tell you I have A LOT of favorite quotes it's putting it mildly.... 

16. Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2015?

Shortest: One For Sorrow By Pippa Dacosta (37 pages)
Longest: Blood Kiss By J. R. Ward (397 pages)

17. Book That Shocked You The Most

Fighting Shadows (On the Ropes #2) By Aly Martinez, because cliffhanger.

18. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!)
(OTP = one true pairing if you aren’t familiar)

Mary Anne & Hunter in The Dire Wolves Chronicles By Alyssa Rose Ivy

19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year

I only read romantic books this year....Maybe next year?

20. Favorite Book You Read in 2015 From An Author You’ve Read Previously

Embraced (The Eternal Balance #2) By Jus Accardo

21. Best Book You Read In 2015, That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure:

My friends don't usually recommend me books, because I'm the sole book enthusiast.

22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2015?

Wheeler from the Seven Series By Dannika Dark

23. Best 2015 debut you read?

I didn't read any debut books in 2015 =/

24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?

Fighting Silence (On the Ropes, #1) By Aly Martinez

25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?

The Finn Factor By Rachel Bailey

26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2015?

Deeper By Robin York

27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?

Hexed Hearts by Becca Vincenza (Still a diamond in the rough though.)

28. Book That Crushed Your Soul?

Embraced (The Eternal Balance #2) By Jus Accardo (That cliffhanger though...@$^%&!!)

29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2015?

Outtakes From the Grave (Night Huntress #8) By Jeaniene Frost (Review coming in January 2016!)

30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)?

Lust (The Allure Chronicles #2) by Alyssa Rose Ivy (Felt like just a huge filler in this series!)

1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2015?

I didn't discover any news book blogs apart from the ones I already follow regularly.

2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2015?

I have to pick?.....
I can't pick....
That was a mean question.

3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog?

My rant on The Originals (TV Series) Cliffhanger (Season 03 Episode 09)

4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?

Top 25 Books Of 2015 that I've been posting about since I started blogging!

5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2015?

When I got an ARC of Two Minutes By Dannika Dark

6. Most challenging thing about blogging or your reading life this year?

So much sh*t hit the fan this year in my life that I didn't have enough time/brain power to pick up as many books as I initially planned on.

7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?

The Power Of Book Covers: Cut Here By Azzurra Nox

8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?

My rant on The Originals (TV Series) Cliffhanger (Season 03 Episode 09)

9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?

No news on this subject =/

10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?

Unfortunately, no. Even my Goodreads challenge to read 50 Books this year didn't get completed =/

1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2015 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2016?

All In (The Naturals #3) By Jennifer Lynn Barnes

2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2016 (non-debut)?

Fighting Solitude (On the Ropes #3) By Aly Martinez

3. 2016 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?

Omen Operation (Isolation #1) By Taylor Brooke

4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2016?

Fighting Solitude (On the Ropes #3) By Aly Martinez (Yet again teehee)

5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2016?

Complete, at the very least, my Goodreads Challenge.

6. A 2016 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:

I haven't been requesting ARC's all that much in the last few months because of all the catching up I'm doing. I don't have an ARC to recommend, but I would recommend: Fighting Silence (On the Ropes, #1) By Aly Martinez!!

Leave me a comment below telling me which books I should be looking forward to in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...