If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, December 18, 2015

My Ramblings: The Originals (TV Series) Cliffhanger

Hiya My Little Predators!!

The Originals Cliffhanger
(Season 03 Episode 09)
I can't. I just can't right now. Have you guys seen the latest 'The Originals' episode (Season 03 Episode 09)? Well I have and I'm finding myself having a VERY emotional reaction to it. It only gets worse when I look up the next episode release date and find it to be January 29th, 2016!

The strange thing is that I have a love/hate relationship with this series as a whole. Sometimes I love it and then when the next episode airs I don't really like the ending or where it's going and I forget about this series for a few weeks, only to binge watch every episode I missed and get hooked once again. This is one of those times. If I had known about that HORRIBLE cliffhanger I would have waited until January 29th to binge watch this.

On a more important note:
How could they do what they did to Cami? 

She was the ONLY one bringing out ANY good in Claus. Every time Claus even deduced something bad would happen to her he was there to protect her and now this happens? What will be of Claus? Will he get unstable and get himself killed in his possible plan for vengeance and fulfill the prophesy? Or better yet: Did she have vampire blood in her system? That would be an awesome plot twist and it's actually what I'm betting on.

Have you watched the latest episode? Do you agree with me?
Leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...