If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Power Of Book Covers: Forever Found By Nazarea Andrews


They say don't judge a book by it's movie...err...COVER. 
BUT they never said we couldn't PRAISE them.

This week's cover:

Forever Found
By Nazarea Andrews


Published By: A&A Literary

Losing Gwen was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to survive. I’ve never loved anyone the way I love her.
But finding her was never about that. And now that I have found her–now that she knows the truth about me and the Island, I have to trust her to believe. Because her leaving me didn’t just destroy me–its killing Neverland.

I need her to love me. But we all need her to believe again.

Peter Pan has grown up and found the girl who left–but the stakes are higher than ever in this romantic conclusion to the story begun in Girl Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...