If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, January 24, 2014

Nothing Book Related But...

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Like the title already said, this is nothing book related, so feel free to click away if you don't want to hear what I have to beg you for C:

Well let's start at the beginning. A few weeks ago I discovered this guy (Liam Horne) on Youtube and he has amazing songs (and that voice...-dreamy-). Back to the point of this, he has a contest opened to win a signed tee from him and it would mean A LOT to me if you could...

**VOTE**

for me C:

All you have to do is go to this link:

Click on the 3rd page of photos and find my Twitter User: @xMikkyMouse and VOTE!

***

To encourage you guys to vote here is a link to Liam Horne's Youtube Channel and my favorite song by him!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...