If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, November 20, 2020

Book Tag: The Thanksgiving Book Tag

This tag was created by Fangirlscity.
I came across it on Angel's Guilty Pleasures.


Bread: What book is purely fluff, and has no real plot line?



The Difference By Kaylee Ryan

Don't read this book if you're looking for
an actual plot with your romance.
My review will be coming later this year.






Turkey: What book made you want to fall asleep?




Unborn By Amber Lynn Natusch. Everything was robotic. Even the narrator couldn't save it. I ended up being SO bored throughout this novel. My review can be found here!






Gravy: What book makes the whole series worth reading?

Keystone By Dannika Dark

I just had to get one of my favorite series
and authors in this post somehow! My review is here!


Stuffing: What book is stuffed full of action scenes?

I don't think I've ever said a book had too many action scenes. Maybe I've gotten lucky in the sense that the books I usually read are fairly balanced in plot and action sequences.

Mashed Potatoes: What book looked good, and then wasn’t?




I would not recommend this to anyone. Read my review and you'll understand why. This book has left quite the bad impression on me.







Cranberries: What book has the sweetest romance?

Fighting Silence By Aly Martinez


Green Beans: What book is too long and needs to be shortened?



SO many! One that come to mind straight away is Lock And Key By Evageline Anderson. It's a great story but it would have been even better if it had been a tad bit shorter. You can check out my review on it here!






Pumpkin Pie: What book do you read to get out of a reading slump?

An old favorite! It has to be something I know I've liked in the past that will keep my attention. It also helps if I haven't read in a few years.

Dog/Cat: What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food that you would steal from the table?

Mashes potatoes! It's not something I eat regularly anymore because their empty calories and won't do me much good in the long run but they're SO good!

What do you usually hoard from the table while no one is watching?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...