If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Eight Of The Best Shortest Books I've Read

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Eight Of The Best Shortest Books I've Read

* Book titles are linked to my review.

This will come as no surprise, but this list will include series prequels and novellas in its entirety. I'm not a very fast reader and I get distracted a lot, so I usually take a few days to finish a book of 200+ pages.


I still wish I had started this series with this book. It would have made the overall series more emotional and heartbreaking. I ADORE this series and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to read about demons.


This is a very quick read (the audio book is an hour and half). I enjoyed this story so much. I'd love to see more of the universe that Jeaniene Frost created.

3. Adulthood Is a Myth By Sarah Andersen

This is just a comic strip kind of "book". It's entertaining to an extent. If you come across it, I'd recommend you paging through it.


I love anything this author writes pertaining to The Veil series, so I may be biased C:


I adore the Midnight Liaisons series and have read most of the short stories that goes along with it. This is the one that I liked most. 


This is one of my first book boyfriends! I can't help but love this series. The original series is very young adult, but I'd still recommend it to the moon and back. I adored this little glimpse into Derek and Chloe's future.


This was the first book I read by this author and she's had me hooked ever since. Though I lost touch with the Mercy Thompson series, I still adore the first two books in the Alpha & Omega series.


This prequel was an incredible start to the series, but it goes downhill (in my opinion) after the first book.

Have you read any of the books on my list?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...