If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Monday, September 26, 2022

Book Review: Kato By Sarah J. Stone

Kato
(Moonlight Wolves #2)
By Sarah J. Stone

I constantly daydream about my human best friend.

Thea is the one for me.

I’m about to be Alpha of the pack and I’ll do what it takes to get her.

Especially now that she’s single.

We have dangers surrounding us.

But it’s my job to protect Thea from a rogue uprising.

Can we face an obstacle that will be the ultimate test of our love?

This is a steamy paranormal shifter fantasy romance series with a HEA and no cliffhangers.

Fans of Terry Bolryder, T.S. Joyce, Candace Ayers, Zoe Chant and Harmony Raines will like this shifter series.
Goodreads Button
Available At:
| Amazon |

My Review:

I thought I was going to like this a lot more than I did! It had everything going for it in the beginning. It even surprised me by having the couple have an actual conversation about how to deal with things going forward and then it went downhill.

Thea started off as a great character! She talked things out when needed and she had a great sense of humor. Somewhere along the way she got so in her head that she almost became a martyr. Sacrificing oneself for the sake of it is idiotic. That's when I started to dislike her.

Kato was a fantastic guy! He was sweet, didn't run away at the first sight of emotion and was understanding. His adoration of Thea even though she was human in his shifter world was awesome. It's nice to try and believe that love can conquer all. He figured out what she was doing by pure happenstance and, for that, I'm glad.

The writing style is good but choppy at times. With a few more books under this author's belt, I think it can be even better with time. I look forward to reading more books by this author in the future.

My Favorite Quote:

"I don't want anyone to put their life on the line for me."

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...