If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Monday, August 24, 2020

Audio Book: Sin & Surrender By K.F. Breene

Sin & Surrender
(Demigod of San Francisco #6)
By K.F. Breene

Length: 9 hours and 47 minutes
Narrator: Khristine Hvam

The sixth and final book in the #1 internationally bestselling Demigods of San Francisco series!

It's the moment Kieran and Lexi have been preparing for. The Magical Summit.

Ready or not, they will take their assembled team into the belly of the beast. The stakes couldn't be higher. If the powers that be don't approve of Kieran, he will not earn the official title of the Demigod of San Francisco.

The real danger concerns Lexi, however. With Kieran away in meetings, she must brave the treacherous halls of the Summit with just her crew and her wards, fighting for social placement and status, open to attack from all angles.

She could've never expected what comes at her. No one could've.

Prepare yourself for this epic conclusion to the Demigods of San Francisco series!
Goodreads Button
Available At:

Check Out The Other Books In This Series:
(Linked to my review)



My Review:

I'm SO glad this series is over. There I said it. As much as I enjoy the world the author created I could barely stand Lexi and Kieran. Everything went WAY too easy for them because it went right the first time. They only started to "feel" it in the very end and by then I didn't want to hear about it.

Lexi and Kieran are overall good characters (especially Kieran, he's come a LONG way since book #1). Things are usually very difficult and stressful for them but they flew by with flying colors in this book for some reason.

The redeeming character's in the book were the background characters. The six, Jerry, Daisy, and the rest were awesome. They were in essence the comic relief but they were also the more entertaining of the bunch consistently throughout the story. I loved the way Daisy's story has been set up at the end of this novel and I'm looking forward to reading a story from only her point of view for a change.

The end. Again I'll repeat it: I'm glad it's over. I'm glad Lexi and Kieran get their happy for now ending. I'm glad I don't need to put myself through another one of these novels to get Daisy's witty comebacks and her story.

The Audio Book:

The narration was great! Though there were moments where some of the characters got a little mixed up in my head due to their voices sounding so similar to one another. There were no strange noises in the background of this narration.

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...