If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Winter TBR (2018)

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Books On My Winter TBR
(2018)

* Books on this list have releases dates from December 1 to February 28



(Dec. 19) Witchblade (2017) #10

I've been making an effort to read more graphic novels so I'm excited to see where the current storyline for this goes. I'm hoping this keeps me interested in the long run!



I saw this on my Goodreads feed and it sounds interesting enough! I hope it lives up to what the synopsis is saying.



(Dec. 20) Dissent
(Black Hearts MMA #3)
By Kylie Hillman

This sounds like an interesting read. I've read a book by this author before and it was very dark, so I'm ready and know what to expect if this gets too dark.


(Jan. 15) Nevermore

I'm such a fangirl for this series and this author! With the way the last book ended I NEED to know what happens next!



This sounds interesting and kind of in the vein of this author's other series called "The Curse Of The Vampire Queen" so I'm interested. I'm hoping this proves to be just as interesting, if not more so than past series. I also hope I'm not inadvertently picking up a reverse harem novel.

What books for you looking forward to this winter?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...