If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Need To Get My Hands On Yesterday

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

I seriously don't remember the last book I read that took place in the
winter. I also don't really have any seasonal reads. I'm a mood reader,
so planning ahead for seasons (when in Brazil there's 1. scorching
summer; 2. a little less scorching summer) isn't for me. So this weeks
topic will be:

Books I Need To Get
My Hands On Yesterday

* Titles linked to Goodreads.

Nevermore
(Crossbreed #6)
By Dannika Dark

If you haven't noticed by now I'm a huge fangirl/advocate of this series. If you haven't read it, I recommend you give it a try! I need this book after the somewhat/kinda sorta cliffhanger of the last book.




I've liked the books this author has written in similar concepts to this. So this sounds like a fascinating story. As long as I'm not unwittingly reading a reverse harem novel I'm good.


Storm Cursed
(Mercy Thompson #11)
By Patricia Briggs

This series continues to be very entertaining! Still seeing these characters evolve after a little over a decade of reading these novels is such a nostalgic feeling. I can't wait to see what the next storyline brings to Mercy and the gang!




I loved the first few books in the Lux series, so I'm hoping I love this series too. I'd also like the revisit some of the old character's and get to know new ones.


Reckless
(Alpha Bodyguard #2)

By Sybil Bartel
I don't know what it is about this author, but she has such a way with words. She makes me like books I didn't think would be for me in the first place. I can't wait to see what she does with this series and with her future book releases.

What books can't you wait to get your hands on?
Let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I need to get to the Mercy Thompson series - I've had a copy of the first book for a while and still haven't read it, but I always enjoy urban fantasy when I do read it so I need to get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you like the Mercy Thompson Series when you get to it! If you like urban fantasy I'd also recommend the Crossbreed Series By Dannika Dark! It's amazing!

      Delete
  2. I have been seeing a LOT of great reviews for the JLA book. I hope you love it when you read it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...