If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Eight Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

I don't think I've ever read a book that I didn't want to read in the first place for "bragging rights". At least, none come to mind at the moment. Though this could change in the future, this week I'll be switching up the topic to:

This Week's Topic:
Eight Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me

1. The ability to read faster, preferably by osmosis;

2. Become immune to reading slumps;

3. Have a huge personal library filled with books;

4. Have unlimited reading time with no interruptions;

5. Have access to an unlimited amount of books whenever I want;

6. Have all my favorite books recorded as Graphic Audio books;

7. Have the books I most love turned into a well written, well directed and well produced movie or TV show;

8. Have early access to every book I want when I want it

What's a wish you'd ask the Book Genie to grant?
Let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. Early access is one of the things I love about blogger, but alas, I get plenty of denials. There is always that panic when your favorite book is adapted to the big/small screen too. It would be awesome if they were always home runs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A piece of my heart breaks off when I get rejected from getting an ARC of a book I really, really, really want to read. Book to movie adaptations are either hit or miss for me. That's not even considering when they change up huge chunks of it for it to be "even better". I like the book the way it is, why do they insist on fixing what wasn't broken or problematic in the first place?!

      Delete
    2. I know everyone cannot get approved, but yeah, rejection is tough.

      Delete
    3. Exactly! It's unrealistic to get approved for everything though I can't help but still want it to be the exception to it all ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...