If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Five Books On My Spring TBR Pile

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

This Week's Topic:
Top Five Books On My Spring TBR Pile

* Books in this list have a current release date between the months of March, April and May, which is considered Spring in the northern hemisphere. Covers are linked to Goodreads.



1. Gaslight
(Crossbreed #4)
By Dannika Dark

I named this series the best set of books that I read in 2017! To say I'm expecting a lot from this book is putting it mildly. I can't wait to get my hands on the audio book version of it!



2. Alluring Raven
(Curse Of The Vampire Queen #3)
By Jessica Sorensen

This series won me over since the first book and I can't really explain why. It intrigued me to the point that I lost a few nights of sleep wondering how this could possibly be concluded. I really want to know how it all ends, though I'm not sure this is the last book in this series or not.




3. The Night Realm
(Spell Weaver Trilogy #1)
By Annette Marie

I've loved every book this author has written so far and it's awesome that this is a prequel series to the Steel & Stone series (which I adored). I've been waiting for this to release as an audio book since it was announced! I can't wait to see this character before the events of the Steel & Stone Series happened.



4. Maxen
(Kinky Shine #2)
By Stephanie Witter

It feels like forever ago that I read the first book in this series and was looking forward to the next novel. I'm so glad it's finally going to be released!

5. The Thief
(Black Dagger Brotherhood #16)
By J. R. Ward

I like the BDB overall, though I stopped reading a few books in when the characters stopped appealing to me. I'm determined to give this series another chance. I hope this doesn't book disappoint!





Which books are you looking forward to this Spring?
Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Night Realm! I'm currently reading the 3rd book XD I think you're gonna love it since you liked S&S! I've heard good things about the Crossbreed series, and I'm gonna have to check out that Alluring Raven one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to hear nice things for the Night Realm series! I'm currently waiting on the audiobooks to get released then I plan to binge all three books! The Crossbreed series is amazing! I may be biased but you should definitely check it out :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...