If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, November 3, 2017

Book Tag: Would You Rather (Book Edition)


Originally was created by Rachel on Youtube. This seems like a fun bookish edition of 'would you rather' and I wanted to give it a try!

Would You Rather....

Read only trilogies or standalones?

As much as I love a good series/trilogy, I think I'd be happy with only reading standalones. Quite a few trilogies that I've read have too many fillers and it gets long winded just to have a sequel.

Read only female or male authors?

From the authors I'm currently following on social media and Goodreads most of them are female so I'd have to stick with what I already know: female authors only!

Shop only at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?

Amazon ♡

All books become movies or TV shows?

I've have better luck liking books that became TV shows because it has a longer run time/season of episodes so it usually sticks more to the core of the book/story.

Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?

Five books a week would make life even harder than it usually is, so I'd be content with five pages a day. It'd take me a month or two to finish one book, but I'd be fine with it.

Be a professional reviewer or author?

Professional reviewer of course! Though I don't have enough of an interest in learning the nuances of grammar, it's still a dream of mine deep down.

Read only your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?

Always read new books. As much as I love my favorites, I'd probably get tired of reading only them for a few months straight. The way my brain works is that when I like something, in particular, I will indulge myself to the point of getting overexposed and tired of it within a certain time frame. So it would be torture for me in the long run.

Be a librarian or bookseller?

I'd prefer to be a librarian. I haven't had the best experiences with owning a business and considering how the economy is doing I'd rather sleep at night knowing I have a paying job that I can count on instead of not knowing when I'll be able to play my bills.

Only read your favorite genre(s), or read every genre except your favorite?

I'd rather read romance always and forever than never be able to touch it again. No matter what sub genre I get into it needs to have a little bit of romance in it. I wouldn't want to read anything other than that for the rest of my life.

Only read physical books or ebooks?

This isn't really a choice, considering I already read mostly ebooks. The few physical books I have are either signed (so I don't touch them) or older releases that I'm still contemplating when I'll read them.

Physical Books Or eBooks?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...