If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Tuesdays will be on hiatus until August 15th, 2017.
During those weeks I'll be going through their archives and posting about topics I missed!

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List

1. Have a (small) library in my house complete with wall to wall shelving and a sliding ladder;

2. Go into a used book store and get lost in there for hours on end;

3. Join a book club (that isn't virtual) with weekly meetings;

4. Attend a bookcon/event;

5. Get mentioned in/have a blurb of my review published in a physical book;

6. Be invited to be an Amazon Vine member;

7. Have this book blog become profitable;

8. Go to a book signing;

9. Meet all the authors I admire;

10. Organize the signed bookmarks/postcards/other-bookish-goodies that I have into a scrapbook for safe keeping;

Do you have a bookish bucket list?
Tell me about it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...