If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Five Books That I've Recently Added To My TBR List

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

It's a weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish!

Five Books That I've Recently
Added To My TBR List

* Book titles linked to Goodreads.


I've been wanting to read more books about magic that isn't specifically in the middle grade genre. So I hope this doesn't disappoint.


This book seems fun and includes magic and I've been wanting more on this subject.


Royalty with a werewolf hierarchy twist and fated mates.
Sign me up!


I enjoy his youtube videos very much and I want to see what he has to say outside of Youtube.


Another werewolf mates with some problems created by circumstance.

Have you read any of the books on my list?
Would you recommend them?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...