If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Five Books That Will Make You Laugh

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Ten Five Books That Will Make You Laugh
(Titles linked to Goodreads)


1. All's Fair in Love, War, and High School By Janette Rallison 

I remember falling in love with this book way back when it first released. It still keeps its place as the first ever funny-but-a-little-romantic chick flick book that I have read, laughed and overall enjoyed.

2. The Secret Blog of Raisin Rodriguez By Judy Goldschmidt

I have a story post on how this book came into my life (here). I have read and adored all the books in this series back in the day and I still recommend the heck out of this!

3. Chase The Dark By Annette Marie

This series as a whole is in the urban fantasy genre, but I just had to include this as a funny book because of the witty banter and, of course, the boiler room scene. I was almost crying because of how much I was laughing while listening to the audio book. You can check out my review here.


This was an all around light hearted and funny read, but I had my issues with it. The beginning was very enjoyable and I recommend anyone giving it a try. My review on this book can be found here.

5. Going Down In Flames By Chris Cannon

The main character is very entertaining all on her own, but she may sound childish and petulant at times to most. I personally adored this book (and series) so far. You can find my review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...