If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, February 5, 2016

My Ramblings: Does A Book's Page Length Make You Read It In A Certain Format?

Hiya My Little Predators!!



Book Presentations:
Does Page Length Make You Read It In A Certain Format?

I am VERY guilty of this. Over the years I've discovered that any book over the 350 page mark will discourage me if I buy a physical copy. The only way I will relax and pay attention to the story and not how far along I am in the book is if I read it on my iPad.

The reason this happens to me is the following: On the iPad I don't really concentrate on the very small page numbers on the bottom of the text. If I had a physical copy in my hands my brain would see that I would be a on chapter 10 out of 25 (for example), yet still no where near the middle of the book. When I start going down that path I start loosing focus on the story and start stressing.

Does page length matter to you?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...