If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, February 16, 2018

My Ramblings: TV Shows That Broke My Heart


To celebrate Valentine's Day Week let's discuss:
TV Shows That Broke My Heart

* If you haven't watched any of the series mentioned below beware of spoilers.


The Blacklist

Everything that went down in Season 5 Episode 8. It's a major spoiler and I would prefer to not give it away, but it has to do with Tom Keen. That was the first time in a long time that a tv show made me tear up. I'm still scarred because of that episode.
| IMDb |


House M.D.

The ending was sweet, yet painfully sad. That broke me in ways I may never recover from. This series is quite old, so beware of the next sentence (SPOILER): What a sad existence it must be just waiting for the day death takes your best friend while you're considered to be dead. It was a great ending for House as a character, but my heart still aches for that to not be true.
| IMDb |


Vampire Diaries

I don't remember in which season this happened because it's been a while since I've watched it, but the first time Jeremy died and Elena burned down the house was sob-inducing. That was one of the first times I legitimately liked a character and had to watch them die.
| IMDb |


Supernatural

I like Supernatural even though it's seen its better days, in my opinion. This series has been a roller coaster for me. There were definitely a lot of omg-what's-going-to-happen-next-and-now-I-have-to-wait-8-months for the next season to figure it out throughout their 12+ seasons. Let me be honest, the brotherly moments always bring me back.
 | IMDb |


What TV shows have broken your heart?
Let's discuss in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. I stopped watching House before the very end. I think it was purely because of a scheduling conflict, but I can totally understand why they ended it that way. Now that I am thinking about it, I pretty much stopped watching all of these shows, but I did love TVD and Supernatural. I need to get back on Supernatural on Netflix for the very reason you mentioned - the brothers. I love them and their bond and it's definitely a great reason to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You missed one heck of a heartbreaking moment by not watching the ending to House. I wish they would have done something a little more hopeful with the ending. House and Wilson had been through so much by that point, why make everything that much more sad? I still haven't watched the last episode to TVD and I don't think I want to say goodbye to the show even though it's been MONTHS. Supernatural will always get me to binge watch the latest season just because of the relationship Sam & Dean have :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, I didn't realize the ending to House was so rough! I watched it in the beginning and then just kind of stopped. The 100 breaks my heart like, every week basically. It's rough. I can count at LEAST 5 episodes where I cried so hard I felt sick. This Is Us basically prides itself on making its viewers sob, so that's another one. I've cried at Orphan Black, Fear the Walking Dead, 12 Monkeys, Handmaid's Tale... yeah I can definitely cry over shows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Handmaid's Tale is definitely stomach churning in the least and sob-inducing at worse. I finally made myself watch it and I think I blocked out a good chunk of it. Some parts hit way too close to home! I can imagine that The 100 probably throws some rough punches from the little I know of the storyline. Good luck to us and our never ending sob-inducing tv shows :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...