If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Power Of Book Covers: A Shade of Kiev 3 (A Shade of Kiev #3) By Bella Forrest


They say don't judge a book by it's movie...err...COVER. 
BUT they never said we couldn't PRAISE them.

This week's cover:

 
A Shade of Kiev 3
(A Shade of Kiev #3)
By Bella Forrest



Type: Kindle Edition
Length: 151 pages
Published: January 6th 2015

The greatly anticipated finale to Kiev's stand-alone trilogy!

After all that's happened, I thought I was past being surprised by Mona.

But standing here by the lake, I realize I've barely scratched the surface. Her soul is blacker than I could have imagined.

I thought I sought redemption.

But now, I wonder if this darkness is what attracted me to her all along...

Matteo's words ring in my ears: "Of creatures who inhabit the darkness, there are two types. Those who revel in it, and those who fight to escape it."

Which am I? Or which do I choose to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...