If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were also a Fictional Character

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

I've switched up this weeks theme because I don't pay much
attention to specific foods that are mentioned in the books I read.

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character

* Titles that I have reviewed are linked to my review.
* Titles marked with a star are linked to Goodreads.




He's hard working, fights for what's right and loves unconditionally.
Anyone would be lucky to have a guy like him in their life.




- Christin Poe from the Crossbreed Series By Dannika Dark

Raunchy yet dry humor with an incredible accent and he's a vampire.
I'm still on that train. I wouldn't mind ;)



- Craeg from the Blood Kiss By J. R. Ward

Craeg is more of a loner, with amazing fighting skills. He almost comes
off as a knight in shining armor at the end of his novel and he's a vampire.





A powerful magic user and gorgeous incubus capable of making all your
desires come true. Tell me he's not worth your time. I dare you ;)





He's protective, fiercely loyal and would do anything for his mate. If I
qualify, you can bet I'm going to be crushing hard on him.






He's protective of those who earn his respect and is the stereotypical
tall, dark, handsome werewolf. 





I feel like a total pervert right about now, when you consider that his
story took place when he was probably around 16 or 17. It's been
almost a decade, but the author hasn't extended the series, so to me
he's still around that age. He's pretty good looking and protective.





Tall, brooding and silent is how I'd describe him. He has a special
power that has made his life less than charming in the long run, so
he's learned to keep to himself. I'd just love to get him out of his shell.






Protective, loyal and caring. He's on of the less risk taking and violent
types on this list, but he's such a sweetheart. 




He's stubborn to a fault when he puts his mind to something. He's a
mage with magical powers and drop dead beautiful. 




What fictional character would you crush on?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...