If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Top 25 Books Of 2016: #22 Ace By Lyra Parish


Welcome To The Fourth Annual Top 25 Books Of The Year!

For the next 25 days we'll be counting down to Christmas with the Top 25 Books I've read this year! The book doesn't have to have been published this year. This list may only include books I've read THIS year (re-reads, books published a few years ago, ARC's of books about to be published, audio books, etc. also count).

So let's get started!
***
#22


Ace
(Band Of Brothers #1)
By Lyra Parish

My name is Ace and I'm the Ace of Spades.
I'm not nice and I misbehave.
I will be your nightmare.
I will be your dream.
I will have you begging for more of me with each scream.

The truth is in my lyrics.
Uncontrollably controlled.
I bleed many things one being Rock & Roll.

I don't date or make love, being with me is hard.
Did you know the ace of spades is considered the death card?
Love doesn't exist in my world, it never did.
Love won't exist in my world, it's something I forbid.

My name is Ace and I'm the ace of spades.
Proceed with caution, because I'm sharp like a blade.

The Band of Brothers novels are full length and will follow each brother in the band. They can be read together or separately.
Available At:
Amazon US | Amazon UK | B&N | Kobo | iBooks |

You can also check out my review of this book:
My Review |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...