If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Books With Romantic Elements

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Books With Romantic Elements

* Each title is linked to it's respective review written by me.


I adore Till and recommend this book to the moon and back. Beware this book features professional fighting and a bit of drama.


I liked how the heroine was so strong and the male counterpart was incredible. This is a paranormal romance at it's finest.


Romance has very little presence in this book (this series in general), but it's an AWESOME novel. 


This was the second book I read that was of the paranormal/romantic genre. It's amazing!


Beaten down heroine and a protective male. If that sounds good to you, this should be on your TBR Pile!


This was the first book I won in a giveaway and ended up reading. There is a new adult version and a toned down version. Choose your heat level and start reading because it's very worth it.


I adore this trilogy as a whole. Each book features one of the brothers and each book has an amazing twist of fate.


I just love this.


This book is somewhat predictable, but the way it was written made me love each and every word. This is a college romance.


I adored how kickass the heroine was while also maintaining her elegance. I adore this and I can't wait for the sequel!

Do you have any to add to my ever growing list?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...