If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books (Series) I Wish Would Be TV Shows

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Ten Book Series I Wish Would Be TV Shows

* All titles linked to Goodreads.

1. The Veil Series By Pippa Dacosta

All powerful demon that takes care/advantage of a half blood for his own benefit. I'd pay money to see this happen.

2. Chaos Rises Series By Pippa Dacosta

Emotionless half demon half human lab experiment that escapes and finds herself in the hands of a demon that's plotting to become of a 'Prince' of demons.

3. Morganville Vampires Series By Rachel Caine

There's a mini series of this series on Youtube and it was awesome. I wish it would continue!
(The first 'episode' can be found here.)

4. Hive Trilogy By Jaymin Eve & Leia Stone

Vampire offspring produce an 'Ash', which equals to a glorified slave and protector of the vampire race. Throw in religious cults against all of that and you've got a very interesting show.

5. London Fae Series By Pippa Dacosta

Evil take-over-the-world fae and spiders. Count me in!

6. The Naturals Series By Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The idea of teenagers having 'abilities' because of childhood trauma and working for the FBI to solve cold cases enthralls me for some reason.

7. Alienated Series By Melissa Landers

Aliens finally making contact with humans and one of them is dating a human. I can already smell the drama.

8. Shadow Falls Series By C. C. Hunter

Supernatural camp and all of the drama seems very interesting.

9. Significance Series By Shelly Crane

This almost made it as an actual TV Show, but then this happened.

10. Paranormalcy Series By Kiersten White

I really enjoy Evie as a character and the storyline is very cute.

Do you have any to add to my ever growing list?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...