If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Six Books That Have Been On Your Shelf...

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Six Books That Have Been On Your Shelf
From Before You Started Blogging That
You STILL Haven't Read Yet...

* All titles linked to Goodreads.

1. Windswept (The Airborne Saga #3) By Constance Sharper

I'm pretty sure this novel either took 'too long' to release in my opinion at the time or I simply lost interest but the second novel ended with a cliffhanger.


This series is VERY long winded and I started losing myself by Book #8. I am considering starting to reread all of them so I get the full story back to back, but it hasn't happened yet....


I remember thinking the first book in this series was the best book I had read in a long time, but it's sequel kept changing release dates and time was passing. When it finally released I had lost interest.


I read the first book and liked it, but the end either made me angry or it ended in a kind of sort of cliffhanger and I just HAD to find out what happens next. Fast forward to when this finally released I don't even remember why I was so hyped up about it anymore...


I adored the first novel in this series.
The second one I could have lived without.
I'm still scared to read this third one.


I remember loving the first novel, but I seemed to have lost interest after that. I even have this as an audio book, but I still can't seem to pick this back up....

Do you have any books that's gathering dust on your bookshelf?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...