If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, July 29, 2016

My Ramblings: How Do You Decide What To Read Next?

Hiya My Little Predators!!

How Do You Decide What To Read Next?

I usually pick the next book I'm going to read based on my mood, but once upon a time I used to pick books up by the order in which they released in that month (if they were new releases) because new releases were a 'priority'.  Don't ask me where that logic came from because I couldn't tell you if I tried. I also went through a phase where I'd read books in the order that I'd buy them in.

I've become such a picky person when it comes to books that I can't see how that logic would work for me in the present. I've come to realize that life is too short to read books that you don't feel like reading at that moment in time. That's the reason I don't really request ARC's anymore unless they're from an all time favorite author that I know I'm always in the mood to read at any given time.

How do you decide what to read next?
Are you a picky reader?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...