If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Reasons I Love House M.D. (TV Show)

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Ten Reasons I Love House M.D. (TV Show)

1. I love House's sarcasm.

2. I ADORE the quotes! (I still plan to get a few shirts with quotes I especially liked.)

3. I love the idea that someone would have the courage to say it like it is (be it rude or not) to someone's face just for the sake of it, even though it usually lands them in trouble.

4. His crazy and uncalled for antics.

5. House and Wilson's friendship is amazing and by the end proves that it beat the odds.

6. I enjoy the "adventures" that House usually find himself in. Some of which are considered illegal, but it's so interesting the way it all plays out.

7. As much as House wants to portray this cold and assholeish demeanor, in some episodes you see behind that facade. It shows that no matter how much you try, at the end of the day we are all human and, even though some may not like it, we do have emotions. 

8. I liked how it portrayed House's addiction. Addict's aren't always bums, some are functional adults who become addicts because of work, anxiety, pain, etc.

9. If you watch all 8 seasons in order, you also see how the relationships between everyone grows or just fizzles out. The dynamic in it all is very interesting.

10. I enjoy most of House's theories. One in particular still resonates with me: If you're good looking, you don't have to work as hard to get to where you want to be because it'll naturally come easier to you, not necessarily because you studied harder, but because of your outward appearance. He goes on to explain it all with science talk and a person's perception, etc. It's a very interesting theory if you stop and assess it.

Do you agree with my reasoning?
Have you watched House M.D.?
(P.S. I'd recommend it!)
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...