If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, May 6, 2016

My Ramblings: A Book Where The Character Falls For The Reader

Hiya My Little Predators!!



A Book Where The Character Falls For The Reader

The saying "Someone should write a book where the main character slowly falls in love with the reader" is as old as time. Maybe that was an exaggeration, but I've seen a lot of variations of that saying over the years that I've been a book fanatic. It's always been something that resonated with me. If there was someone capable of writing that novel I would want to be one of the first people in line to buy a copy. I find that notion so exciting that it's seems impossible and unrealistic to expect someone to come up with a book about the subject. 

That was what I thought up until a few weeks ago, before I found this treasure while going through Pinterest:
Original Source Unknown. Picture From Themetapicture.com
I became so very teary eyed while/when I was reading this. It's so beautiful, yet so sad. So exhilarating, yet bitter sweet. This may be old news to some, but to me it's as fresh as flowers blooming in spring time. I feel like a little kid who just walked into a candy store, but was only allowed to get a tic tac and not the huge lollipop that was calling to me by the counter. 

I'm unsatisfied and want to read so much more. I want to know how the character fell in love with me (as the reader). I want to know the twists and turns that it took to get to that wooden bench. I want to know what he went through emotionally to end with such sorrow. Most of all...I don't want it to end on such a sad note.

*Original source for the image is unknown. If this picture belongs to you please contact me.


Have you seen that "story" before?
What did you think about it?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...