If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My Ramblings: Consequences of Being An Avid Reader & Getting The Common Cold

Hiya My Little Predators!!


Consequences of Being An Avid Reader
& Getting The Common Cold

So here's yet another excuse as to why my reviews have become few and far between: I got the common cold! Before you say anything, let me just point out how hard it is to read between all the medication, the runny nose and the side effect of all the medication: sleep. The past few days I've had to drag myself out of bed and as soon as I was up right I felt dizzy and wanted to lay back down and my voice is just hilarious to other people. 

This past weekend I slept more then 12 hours a night and I still couldn't bring myself to concentrate on one dang word. Just the thought of reading, at the moment, is putting me to sleep. What a sad realization that was...

So with that excuse given and a few tea sips here and there, tell me in the comments below what you do when you WANT to read, but just can't make your body cooperate!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...