If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Underrated Authors

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

It's a weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish!

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Underrated Authors

I got this list from the titles I've reviewed in the last year that I have been blogging. I could only come up with 7 authors because I've only read a total of 92 books up until now and most of those are best sellers and new releases. I need to find more indie titles.... =/

* The following authors are in no particular order.

1. Pippa DaCosta
I've read one series this woman has written and OMG do I LOVE it! I love the way to narrates and builds the story. Last time I checked her The Veil Series only had 17 reviews. It's an AMAZING story that deserves more exposure. I'd recommend a read C:




2. Theresa Kay
She is a new-ish author (only released 3 books until now) and her Broken Skies Series, which involves aliens (like Jennifer Armentrout's Lux  Series), is so good. It's complete with bad aliens, bordering-the-line-of-good aliens, romance and plot twists all in one book! 



3. Rebecca Ethington 
She's an indie author and deserves WAY more exposure then she's getting. I may be biased because I LOVE her Kiss Of Fire Series. I also love the way to writes. When you dive into her books it's a sensation I can't explain. It's like drowning and surviving all in one. Did that make sense? =/
Website | Facebook | Goodreads |


4. Karen-Anne Stewart
I read one book by this author and she's won me over. Since the only book I read by her involved an abuse victim, to say she messed with my head is putting it mildly. It was such a different experience. Mainly the way she narrated the novel. It also made me reflect on life in general. Her Saving Rain book actually put me in a book runt for a few weeks too...


5. Kelly Oram
Another Indie author that deserves so much more. Her books are so easy to read. Most of them are light, funny and an all around time passer. When I start reading a book by her I need to set an alarm to remind my self of reality or it's possible that I'll finish the book by speed reading just to know what happens next. It's THAT good C;



6. Stacey O'Neale
I recently discovered her. She published her first novel this year and I'm liking what I'm reading so far. I loved the twist she put on elementals and mythology in her latest book. I'd recommend a read C:


7. Sasha Hibbs
I really like this author's books. Her writing style is something you need to get used to, but when you do it's like the story is coming out of the pages. It's so vivid and filled with plot twists that always keeps you on your toes. I'd recommending going into her Vulcan Legacies Series with a VERY open mind. If you can do that, then you can enjoy it C:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...