If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Monday, April 7, 2014

In My Mailbox: A Signed POSTER!!

**In My Mailbox**



Since I live so far out of reach from most of my favorite US authors, this 'meme' on my blog will be few and far between, BUT sometimes I do luck out and find authors who are willing to send swag my way!!

I hit the JACKPOT a few weeks ago with Kelly Oram's Battle Of The Book Boyfriends!!

(Click the banner below and you'll be forwarded to the original BOTBB Page)


The objective behind all that was to get Mrs. Oram's books out there and a few blogs could participate and make a post telling you why you HAVE to vote for a certain character (*coughcough* Gabriel *coughcough*). Let me also mention that the character had to be from one of Mrs. Oram's books C:

My Post HERE C:

Of course there were GIVEAWAYS involved & I **WON** a SIGNED POSTER of the first book in her Supernatural Series called Chameleon C:

My Review HERE C:

With that being said, THANK YOU SO MUCH
Kelly Oram!!

-Happy Dance-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...