If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Book Review: Forever Too Far By Abbi Glines

Forever Too Far
(Too Far #3)
By Abbi Glines


Published: June 9th, 2013

Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.
Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?
Goodreads Button
Available At:
Amazon | B&N |

My Review:

I've been a fan of this series since book 1 came out and boy am I happy dishearted with the ending it had. I did like how it incorporated the same scenes from Twisted Perfection into Blaire and Rush's story. It was nice living the same scenes in different POV's.

Rush has been one of my Book Boyfriends from Book 1. If you've read all three books you can see how much he changed and grew over the year (that's debatable at the moment). In my personal opinion, in book 3 he was a little too into Blaire. I don't mean relationship wise, because that's how it's supposed (at least we can hope it's) to be. The problem for me was that everywhere she went, he went. If someone/he made her sad he wanted to know who/what so he could hit that someone. Can't she just be sad and not having someone breathing down her neck as to why?

Blaire has also grown. She a momma now and she really wants what's best for the kid (whose name I didn't approve of).

The ending didn't really feel like an ending because, obviously, Rush and Blaire will probably appear in a scene of two of all the spin-offs that are occurring. Mainly Woods's story and now Grant's (really happy about that!). 

Favorite Quotes:

"Don't underestimate her importance. She's mine. Respect that".

"Be glad I don't have my gun because right now I'm considering the different ways I can get you to shut up. Let me scream and back off".

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...