If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Monday, June 20, 2022

Book Review: Demon's Advocate By Stacia Stark

Demon's Advocate
(Deals with Demons #5)
By Stacia Stark

Lucifer Morningstar took everything from me.

My memories. My freedom. And my powers.

Now, it’s my turn to take everything from him.

I’ll make alliances with former enemies, kill those who betrayed me and make my grandfather regret ever learning of my existence.

Because Samael is readying our people for war. And there’s nothing I wouldn’t do to protect those I love.

The Underking thought he could hold me prisoner in his castle. He’s about to learn that he shouldn’t have let me into his world. Because now I’m going to burn that world down.

Even if it means I burn with him.
Goodreads Button
Available At:
| Amazon |

My Review:

* Anything in red is a spoiler.

I love this series! This is one of the best series I've read all year. This will probably be in the Top 5 of the best books I've had the pleasure of reading this year. From now on I'll probably read anything and everything this author releases. Yes, I've been indoctrinated. No, I don't need saving ♡

Danica was a bad*ss. She did everything she could to save herself and her people. The tragedies that happened along the way still hit very deeply. I still secretly want to get a spin-off series about all the shenanigans that Samael and Danica will get up to in the Underworld.

Samael was his typical dangerous self throughout this story. I loved how Danica was always his top priority. If she was harmed the world would go down with her. It's psychotic in the most lovely of ways, don't you think? *wistful sigh*

I love the number of tidbits the author has left us throughout the series for the spin-offs she's planning. I want to read everyone's story! I'm very invested in the world and the character's she's created. I hope she continues to do whatever it is she's doing because she's doing it SO DAMN WELL! 

As a conclusion to Danica and Samael's story, this was great. Sad (because we won't be getting any more of their story from their POV) but great. Some of the gang have gone their separate ways to get into their own shenanigans so at least we know it'll make for some awesome books. I truly hope Danica and Samael make small appearances in the future spin-offs.

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...