If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Monthly Recap: February 2020


February!

February started off great and then my allergy (that mostly affects my eyes) reared its ugly head on the 18th. It almost got in the way of my planned re-read of the Denazen Series By Jus Accardo (which has been monthS in the making at this point). After 6 long years, the last book in the series is getting released and it was SO worth it! The allergic reaction slowed me down but I fought tooth and nail to read those books. Even with the reaction, I got quite a few books read, which is more than I was getting read even six months ago. I've said it before but these posts really help put the books I read and the amount I read into perspective.

*Question Of The Month*
Does someone know of any magical cures for allergies? I'm willing to be turned into a Vampire if it means no allergies, no sun, and my own spooky medieval castle. #AskingForAFriend

Books I Read & Listened
To In February

eBook | Audio Book | Audio Book |
  • The Alchemist And An Amaretto By Annette Marie - Unfortunately, this was the first book in this series where everything felt lukewarm until the very last chapter. That last chapter did SO much for this book and my heart. (My review coming soon!)
| eBook | eBookeBook |
  • Touch By Jus AccardoFourteen year old me is doing the happy dance right about now! A series she adores is finally getting a continuation! The re-read almost a decade later just went magnificently well! (My review is live here!)
  • Untouched By Jus Accardo - Being in Kale's head was more entertaining than I initially thought it was going to be! (My review is live here!)
  • Toxic By Jus AccardoThis novel was frustrating but still very worth it and so very good! (My review is live here!)
| Audio Book | eBook | eBook |
  • Wicked Bite By Jeaniene Frost - Throughout this book, I was lukewarm at best until the crap finally hit the fan in the last few chapters. (My review coming soon!)
  • Tremble By Jus Accardo - This series just keeps getting better and better as the books progress! This was the most action-packed book in the series so far. (My review coming soon!)
  • Transcendent By Jus Accardo - This is the book I've been waiting over 6 years for and it was oh so very worth it! If I thought the last book in this series was action-packed this one took it to a whole new level.  (My review coming soon!)

Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In March

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.
Here's What Happened On
This Blog In February

I participated in the Top Ten Tuesday Meme:

I reviewed the following books & audio books:

I rambled on about the following topics:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

2 comments:

  1. I read The Alchemist and an Amaretto and Slaying Monsters for the Feeble in February too and I really enjoyed them. Great wrap up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's impossible at this point not to enjoy Annette Marie's books! Thanks ♡

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...