If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: More TV Shows That Left Me Hanging

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Check out my Top 25 Books Of 2018!
I'll be switching up this weeks topic to:


More TV Shows That
Left Me Hanging

1. Reverie (2018)

A former hostage negotiator takes a job retrieving people who are lost in a virtual reality program.

This was a really interesting concept that I would have loved to have seen be expanded on in a second season. Though I will admit that by the last few episodes everything about the stories being told became very repetitive and felt like they were trying to follow a pre-established formula. The most annoying thing is that it left me with more questions than answers.


2. Stitchers (2015 - 2017)

A young woman is recruited into a secret government agency to be "stitched" into the minds of the recently deceased, using their memories to investigate murders.

I adored this show! Why it left on such a cliffhanger the world may never know because it got axed. This also had a really fascinating concept. It seems like most things out of the norm don't survive television very well.


3. Lucifer (2016 - Present)

Lucifer Morningstar has decided he's had enough of being the dutiful servant in Hell and decides to spend some time on Earth to better understand humanity. He settles in Los Angeles - the City of Angels.

The season 3 finale cliffhanger was so unexpected and uncalled for, but it worked in a strange way for the show. I'm glad that this show gets to make a 4th season on Netflix after it got canceled by one of the many networks. At least I know that this story will have a bittersweet conclusion, but a conclusion nonetheless.


4. Scorpion (2014 - 2018)

An eccentric genius forms an international network of super-geniuses to act as the last line of defense against the complicated threats of the modern world.

The idea of people with genius IQ's is something I'm invested in for some strange reason. I liked how this show worked to make them human in bizarre situations that no regular person would/could get into. I'm disappointed with what was happening (storywise) with the relationship between Paige and Walter. The cliffhanger of them being angry and separated without a chance at reconciliation was poor judgment on whoever was behind writing the show. This is also one of those shows that I would love an extra episode just to close things off on a better note.

What shows have left you hanging?
Let me know in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Don't even get me started on Stichers. I loved that show, and was so sad it was canceled, but sort of mad, because of how it ended. Another reason I am backing away from TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can agree with being angry. Would it have killed someone to not end it on such a cliffhanger when you don't know if you'll get another season?! I've been getting disappointed me SO many tv shows recently because they're all getting axed! URGH!

      Delete
  2. Reverie looks pretty awesome- I like the concept! I hate it when a show is axed before we get answers! That should be illegal. :)

    And Stitchers sounds awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The concept of those series are awesome! Too bad they weren't given a chance to flourish :)

      Delete
    2. Exactly! And glad you're enjoying Travelers so far! All I can say is, they better renew it after how season three ends!

      Delete
    3. I'm in the very beginning of Season 3 and everything seems to be going wrong so far! I can't even imagine how this season ends. I need some kind of guarantee that I've gone through all this for something! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...