If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Backlist Books I Want to Read Someday

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Backlist Books I Want to Read
Someday...

* Book titles linked to Goodreads

Infinity
(The Infinity Division #1)
By Jus Accardo


Until a few months ago my excuse for not reading this novel would have been because I was waiting on the last book to get released. Now that that's passed I have nothing.

Shadow Bloodlines
(Shadow Bloodlines #1)
By Andrea R. Cooper

This has been on my TBR list for what feels like (and probably is) years. It sounds fascinating but I haven't gotten around to it. I keep telling myself if it gets an audio book release than I'll have no choice but to read it. Until that day comes it'll sit pretty on my TBR list.


Cipher
(Shadow Ravens #1)
By Aileen Erin

This book has been sitting on my TBR pile since 2014. Fun Fact: I recieved an ARC via Netgalley months before this released in the first place. Yet here I am over 4 years later and I still haven't read it. I think this turned into those books where I say that I'll read it when there's an audio book version of it.


Undeniably Chosen
(Significance Series #5)
By Shelly Crane

I love this series, but I've been psyching myself up for this novel for years now. The author has also been teasing a sixth book in this series for a year or so now with no release date. So maybe my plan will be to read them back to back?


What books have slipped through the cracks throughout the years that you keep trying to get to?
Let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I haven't heard of any of these, I'll have to check them out. I hope you enjoy them when you get to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Infinity looks kinda cool, and so does Cipher. That one looks kinda cyberpunk-ish maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Infinity has a really interesting concept of parallel universes! Cipher seems like a dystopian cyberpunk hybrid of some kind.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...