If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Monday, July 30, 2018

Audio Book Review: One Grave At A Time By Jeaniene Frost

One Grave At A Time
(Night Huntress #6)
By Jeaniene Frost

Narrator: Tavia Gilbert
Length: 9 hours and 6 minutes
The grave is one wrong step away.

Having narrowly averted an (under)world war, Cat Crawfield wants nothing more than a little downtime with her vampire husband, Bones. Unfortunately, her gift from New Orleans’ voodoo queen just keeps on giving - leading to a personal favor that sends them into battle once again, this time against a villainous spirit.

Centuries ago, Heinrich Kramer was a witch hunter. Now, every All Hallows Eve, he takes physical form to torture innocent women before burning them alive. This year, however, a determined Cat and Bones must risk all to send him back to the other side of eternity - forever. But how do you kill a killer who’s already long dead?
Goodreads Button
Available At:

Check Out The Other Books In This Series:
(Linked to my review - all links will be live within a few weeks of each other)



My Review:

I adore this series! I love how this book stood the test of time. This is the second time I read it and I love it just as much now as I did when it was first published. For some reason, I find this series very relaxing to listen to when I want to wind down for the night so I've technically been reading this book in small increments for 4+ months. 

Cat was kick*ss as ever! She's progressed so much throughout this series and her adventures get even more fascinating as time passes. I like the partnership and mutual respect she has going on with Bones.

Bones is a classic book boyfriend and I love him. He's just as protective as he is respectful. Cat and Bones have learned that communication works wonders when either one is in danger. That just makes everything that much more exhilarating when everything hits the metaphorical fan.

The ending was very satisfying! The evil ghost was getting on my nerves and I was glad to finally put him and this adventure to bed. Considering how much I enjoy this series I'll probably listen to the last book in the months to come.

The Audio Book:

The narration was great! Though I don't like Bones' voice throughout the series it has grown on me to a degree. It's not my favorite, but I can listen to the audio book without cringing every time he says something. Other than that, every time else was fine.

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...