If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Plan To Read This Summer

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Books I Plan To Read This Summer



Wild Hunger
(Heirs of Chicagoland #1)
By Chloe Neill
I read a few books in the Chicagoland Vampires series, but it eventually lost me due to a cruel cliffhanger. The characters were great and other than that specific plot point the overall story (from what I remember) was good. I'm hoping to get into this series with a fresh perspective and an open mind.
Goodreads Button


Burn Bright
(Alpha & Omega #5)
By Patricia Briggs
I have a love/hate relationship with this series. I loved the first two books in this series, but there was something off about the next two. I'm hoping this will be the book that I finally like, but from the reviews I've read and the discussion posts I've seen I don't think this will be for me. I'm still willing to push through, at least, the first few chapters so I can get a feel for the story but I can't guarantee anything else. Here's to hoping I love this book!
Goodreads Button

Messy Love
By Stephanie Witter
This sounds like a great contemporary romance, but it's been sitting on my shelf for months at this point. I usually like books by this author. This novel has amazing reviews and sounds right up my alley. I don't understand why I'm hesitating to pick this up.
Goodreads Button


Cross Stoke
By Elizabeth Hartey
This was one of those impulse buys. It sounds good at the time, but when it finally released I was questioning my decision to get it in the first place. From the reviews I'm skimmed, it has cheating (which I hate under normal circumstances), but I can't bring myself to try and figure out why because on the off chance I want to read this I don't want any specific spoilers to other parts of the story. If you've read this book, please tell me in the comments who gets cheated on or cheats in this novel!
Goodreads Button

What books are you planning to read this summer?
Let's discuss in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I see you are starting a new series. I have tried not to do that lately. I just can't commit these days. Contemporary romances will always dominate my summer TBR, because they scream summer to me. I hope you love all these books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't pick my books based on the seasons. If I did I'd be reading fluffy and care free contemporaries all year round because Brazil is sunny 10 out of the 12 months in the year. I just read what I feel like reading at the time. I hope I love all these as well :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...