If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Five Bookish Things That I'd Like To Own

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

I had a hard time coming up with an interesting post of frequently used words in a genre of my choosing. So I decided to do a different theme:

This Week's Topic:
Top Five Bookish Things
(That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own

* All the pictures provided are mere examples. Sources are unknown. All images were found on Pinterest.

1. The book page comforter/ bed set. It's gorgeous and it proclaims my love of books that much louder;


2. A secret passage that leads to a library
and/or panic room in my house;


3. Forest wallpaper somewhere in my house;


4. Some sort of wall art or decal of a book quote;


5. A purse that looks like a vintage book


What bookish things would you love to own?
Let's compare wishlists in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. That secret library passage is something I really want. I would put a secret reading nook behind it, so I could read without interruptions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...