If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Four Books/Series I Could Re-read Forever

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

This Week's Topic:
Four Books/Series I Could Re-read Forever


1. Night Huntress Series By Jeaniene Frost

I've read most, if not all the books in this series at least twice and it's still as awesome as when I first read them. The character dynamic is fantastic and the situations they get into is heart-wrenching with humor sprinkled in between.



2. Chameleon By Kelly Oram


I've read this story, in particular, a few times now and I still love it. It starts off being a damsel in distress novel and turns into a prophecy ridden storyline. It's captured my heart with the writing.



3. On The Ropes Series By Aly Martinez

Something in this series speaks to me. I love the writing style and how this author can project emotion using only words. The characters are all fantastic and their stories are heartbreaking.


4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*%# By Mark Manson

I've said this a million times and I'll say it again: This is the only "self-help" book that I've found that isn't condescending and judgy. It's a bit of actual research, with life experiences from the author and him telling us what he should have done vs was he actually did. 



Do you re-read often?
Let me know your favorite in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...