If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Five Books I Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn't Get To

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Five Books I Meant To Read
In 2017 But Didn't Get To
(& Totally Plan To Get To In 2018)

* Book titles linked to Goodreads.

1. How To Be A Bawse By Lilly Singh

I've been watching Lilly Singh's videos on Youtube for the longest time and her book seems to be an extension to what she embodies on her channel. I have to be in a certain type of mood to read books like this and I'm hoping that this year will be it.

2. How To Hang A Witch By Adriana Mather

I've read raving reviews about this book (now series). I keep planning on reading it and I get in a mood and it no longer sounds good. Then the cycle continues... I need to get to this novel this year!

3. Infinity By Jus Accardo

I don't know what happened. I love Jus Accardo's books. I planned on reading this since it released. I eagerly anticipated it's release date and yet here we are. I'm ashamed I still haven't read this and it's been a year... Time is flying by.

4. TS901: Anomaly By Stacey Rourke & Tish Thawer

I don't know why I let this one slip through my fingers! I love stories with genetically modified characters in a dystopian world.

5. So Much I Want To Tell You By Anna Akana

This book seems to be very thoughtful and probably a tad bit heartbreaking. I need to be in a specific type of mood to get through books like these. I do intend to read it and I'm hoping I'll get into it sooner rather than later.


What books slipped through your fingers in 2017?
Let's discuss in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I like the How to Hang a Witch books. I read them both and really enjoyed them. I hope you get to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been "planning" on reading How To Hang A Witch for at least a year now. Procrastination keeps getting in my way!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...