If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Five Books I'm Looking Forward to In 2018

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Top Five Books I'm Looking
Forward to In 2018


1. Blood Fury (Black Dagger Legacy #3) By J. R. Ward
I've been awaiting this book since the second book in this series released (Dec. 2016). This story has been long overdue. I'm really excited for it!
2. Callan (The Uncompromising #5) By Sybil Bartel
This series (after the first standalone book) has gotten SO good! I can't wait for Callan's story. I'm very curious and my expectations are at an all-time high!
3. Shades Of Wicked (Night Rebel#1) By Jeaniene Frost
I'm both excited and dreading this book. I adore Ian, but the heroine hasn't won me over from the last book in the Night Prince series by this author. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm keeping my expectations low.

4. Wild Card (Wildcats#3) By Rachel Vincent 
I can't wait for this. This series has proven to be very interesting! I love revisiting old characters from series I've read almost a decade ago.
5. Maxen (Kinky Shine #2) By Stephanie Witter
This book has been taunting me for what feels like years. It's been pushed back a few times and it's getting me even more curious about its contents.

What books are you looking forward to reading in 2018?
Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. These are all new to me, but I really hope you love them! Especially the ones in series that you have been waiting for- I feel like those are the hardest when you don't love them, so fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the well wishes! I've been in a slump, so we'll see what happens :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...