If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Five Hidden Gems

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Five Hidden Gems

1. Cale & Mickey Series By Annie Arcane

This "series" is far from perfect, but it was one of the handful of books that I've read that has a strong paraplegic hero with a witty sense of humor who isn't down on his life all of the time. The authors writing gets better as the books progress and the timing of everything could be tweaked, but for what it's worth it's a good read.

(Links To These Reviews will be live by the end of the year!)


2. Isolation Series By Taylor Brooke

This series is about how human experimentation can and will go gone wrong on so many levels. It features main characters that belong to the LGBTQ+ community and the storyline is incredible.

(Linked to my review)


3. The Uncompromising Series By Sybil Bartel

This authors writing is very good. Though I didn't quite like the first book in this series, I adored the sequel. Everything is very well timed and the plot goes at a steady pace. The third book in this series will be releasing in October of 2017.

(Linked to my review)



4. London Fae Series By Pippa DaCosta

This author creates beautiful and intricate worlds. The fae's present in this universe are fascinating and dark creatures looking for world domination. It's been awhile since I've read an interesting story with faeries and this series just raises my expectations of them of the future.

(Linked to my review)



5. Painting Sky By Rita Branches

This book should be much bigger than it is! It's very emotionally driven and takes you through Sky's (the heroine's) journey of self-discovery. The writing and pacing of the story were fantastic.

(Linked to my review)


What books that you've read do you consider "gems"?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...