If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Power Of Book Covers: The Lying Planet By Carol Riggs


They say don't judge a book by it's movie...err...COVER. 
BUT they never said we couldn't PRAISE them.

This week's cover:

The Lying Planet
By Carol Riggs

Promise City. That’s the colony I’ve been aiming for all my life on the planet Liberty. The only thing standing in my way? The Machine. On my eighteenth birthday, this mysterious, octopus-like device will scan my brain and Test my deeds. Good thing I’ve been focusing on being Jay Lawton, hard worker and rule follower, my whole life. Freedom is just beyond my fingertips.

Or so I thought. Two weeks before my Testing with the Machine, I’ve stumbled upon a new reality. The truth. In a single sleepless night, everything I thought I knew about the adults in our colony changes. And the only one who’s totally on my side is the clever, beautiful rebel, Peyton. Together we have to convince the others to sabotage their Testings before it’s too late.

Before the ceremonies are over and the hunting begins.
Goodreads Button
Available At:
| Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iBooks |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...